In lieu of travel season, we’re listing our top five hot beaches for 2014. While we’ve yet to enter Spring, it’s arguable whether any relatively warm location will do; with that in mind, each one of our five destinations has more to offer than just warm weather and a beautiful beach. Here are our picks:
1. Curaçao, The Caribbean: Friendly locals and home to some of the most interesting dive sites in the world.
2. The Maldives: AKA Paradise. Miles of perfect white beaches and top notch restaurants.
3. Peter Island, British Virgin Islands: There are five beaches around the privately owned island that each have unique characteristics.
4. Kefalonia, Greece: A destination less traveled, where the beaches are somewhat private.
5. Shoal Bay East, Anguilla: The perfect place to relax and be grateful. Surrounded by sugar-like sand and calm waters, Shoal Bay East is a little piece of heaven on earth.
The world is a beautiful place with much to see and do. These are just a few hot beaches that are inspiring our travel plans for 2014. For more inspiration check out Hot Beaches on Pinterest.